PROBATE COURTS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOUNDATION ACT
Breach of Duty
564-F:18-1801 Remedies for Breach of Duty.
(a) For purposes of remedying a breach of duty that has occurred or may occur, the court may:
(1) Compel a foundation official to perform the foundation official's duties;
(2) Enjoin a foundation official from committing a breach of duty;
(3) Compel a foundation official to redress a breach of duty by paying money, restoring property, or other means;
(4) Order a foundation official to account;
(5) Appoint a special director to take possession of the foundation's property and administer the foundation;
(6) Suspend a foundation official;
(7) Remove a director under RSA 564-F:10-1007;
(8) Remove a protector under RSA 564-F:12-1207;
(9) Reduce or deny compensation to a foundation official;
(10) Void a foundation official's act;
(11) Impose a lien or a constructive trust on the foundation's property;
(12) Trace the foundation's property wrongfully disposed of and recover the property or its proceeds; or
(13) Order any other appropriate relief.
Source. 2017, 257:47, eff. Oct. 1, 2017.