PROBATE COURTS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES
NEW HAMPSHIRE FOUNDATION ACT
(a) A foreign foundation may domesticate as a foundation formed under this chapter by filing with the secretary of state a certificate of domestication.
(b) The certificate of domestication shall set forth:
(1) The foreign foundation's name or, if its name is unavailable for use in this state, a name that satisfies the requirements of RSA 564-F:4-401;
(2) The name and usual business address of each of the foreign foundation's directors;
(3) The name of the jurisdiction under the laws of which the foreign foundation was originally formed;
(4) The foreign foundation's original date of formation;
(5) If the foreign foundation's domestication will not be effective upon the filing of certificate of domestication with the secretary of state, the effective date and time on which the foreign foundation's domestication shall begin;
(6) The name of the foreign foundation's initial registered agent in this state; and
(7) The address of the foreign foundation's initial registered office in this state.
(c) The certificate of domestication may set forth any other matter that the foreign foundation deems necessary or advisable.
(d) For purposes of subsection (b)(5), the effective date and time shall not be more than 90 days after the filing of the foreign foundation's certificate of domestication with the secretary of state.
Source. 2017, 257:47, eff. Oct. 1, 2017.