CORPORATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS, AND PROPRIETORS OF COMMON LANDS
NEW HAMPSHIRE BUSINESS CORPORATION ACT
293-A:15.03 Application for Certificate of Authority.
(a) A foreign corporation may apply for a certificate of authority to transact business in this state by delivering an application to the secretary of state for filing. The application must set forth:
(1) the name of the foreign corporation or, if its name is unavailable for use in this state, a corporate name that satisfies the requirements of RSA 293-A:15.06;
(2) the name of the state or country under whose law it is incorporated;
(3) its date of incorporation and period of duration;
(4) the street address of its principal office;
(5) the address of its registered office in this state and the name of its registered agent at that office; and
(6) the names and usual business addresses of its current directors and officers.
Source. 2013, 142:1, eff. Jan. 1, 2014.